Ubiquiti UAP AC HD Access Point AC2500 Dual Band WiFi
Ubiquiti UAP AC HD Access Point AC2500 Dual Band WiFi
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD UniFi GEN2 WiFi 5 PoE Access Point (2.5Gbps AC)
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD UniFi AC2500 Dual-Band WiFi 5 PoE Access Point represents a groundbreaking WiFi solution, offering enterprise-level performance, limitless scalability, and a centralized management controller. This device, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, is a high-performance 802.11AC Wave 2 dual-band access point. It delivers impressive throughput speeds up to 2533 Mbps and a maximum range of 122 meters. Designed to fully leverage 802.11AC Wave 2 capabilities, the Ubiquiti UniFi AC HD excels in supporting multiple users simultaneously. Easy to install with the provided mounting hardware, it is available in single, triple, and five-pack configurations. These packs can be set up with the convenience of a cloud controller or without, depending on your preference.
- Powerful Hardware: Genetically optimised antenna arrays for maximal utilisation of 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO Beam Forming.
- Beamforming: WiFi data from connected clients is sent and received using multiple antennas to increase throughput and range.
- Expandable: Unlimited scalability allowing you to expand to thousands of APs while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software: Configure and manage all your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Save money and time: Comes with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac or Linux machine.
- Detailed Analytics: Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- Wireless Uplink: Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range.
- Guest portal/Hotspot support: Easy customisation and options for Guest Portals including authentication and hotspot setup.
- WLAN groups: Manage flexible configurations of large deployments and create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an APs radio.
- Easy Mounting: It's sleek design seamlessly integrates into any environment and is compatible with existing UAP-AC-PRO mounts.
- LEDs: The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet: The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD supports Ethernet aggregation of its Ethernet ports.
- Superior processing power: Capable of complex operations that may slow down lesser-equipped access points.
- Power over Ethernet: Includes PoE functionality with each single pack including a PoE adapter.
- PoE Standard: Compatible with 802.3at PoE+ compliant switches which are available in 8, 16, 24 and 48 port versions.
802.11AC Wave 2 MU-MIMO
Initial 802.11AC Wave 1 SU-MIMO (Single-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows an earlier-generation access point to communicate with only one client at a time. The 802.11AC Wave 2 MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology incorporated in to the Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD UniFi access point allows for communication with multiple clients at the same time – significantly increasing multi-user throughput and overall user experience. The following describes a 5-client scenario:
- MU-MIMO Assuming the same conditions, a Wave 2 AP provides up to 75% improvement* overall over a Wave 1 AP. This improvement increases wireless performance and/or serves more clients at the same performance level.
- 4x4 Spatial Streams At any single time, a Wave 2 AP can communicate with the following MU-MIMO clients: Four 1x1 clients, two 2x2 clients, one 2x2 client and two 1x1 clients, one 3x3 client and one 1x1 client.
- Real-World Performance Combining the performance increases from MU-MIMO technology and the use of 4x4 spatial streams, the Ubiquiti UniFi AC HD AP delivers up to 125% greater performance than a typical Wave 1 AP.
- Client Compatibility For optimal performance, use MU-MIMO clients. SU-MIMO clients will also benefit and gain up to 10-20% greater performance when used with the Ubiquiti UniFi AC HD AP.
Scalable enterprise WiFi management
UniFi is the revolutionary WiFi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD UniFi access point has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise WiFi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
The UniFi Controller is packed with features
You can use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs while using the RF map to monitor and analyse radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting. Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology. The UniFi Controller also offers configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Guest Portal/Hotspot support
Easy customisation and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customisation and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts. Contact us if your require a hosted Cloud Controller service that takes the hassle out of managing single or multi-tenancy sites and ensures your data remains secure and readily available to you when you need it.
Dimensions and Weight
Width 220 mm, Depth 48.1 mm, Height 220 mm,Weight 1.5 kg
Please check the Specification Section for Warranty Information
Care for your DrayTek with VigorCare Extended Warranty !
VigorCare Enhanced Warranty Service
If you suspect that your covered DrayTek product has developed a fault, our experienced support technicians will help you to diagnose the problem and determine whether the unit needs to be service or replaced. If it does, a replacement unit will be sent out the same day for delivery on the next working/business day (to most of the UK). If you wish to take the unit yourself to the service centre (currently North of London), replacement or diagnosis/repair can be carried out in person.
3 or 5 Year Warranty
With VigorCare, you also have the benefit of an extension to a full 3 or even 5 years of warranty so that if a fault does develop, you will have no bills for parts, labour or replacement in the event that a warranty fault develops. We're proud of the reliability that DrayTek products achieve but however unlikely a problem might be, if your business depends on your DrayTek product, VigorCare should give you the peace of mind and convenience that you need.
VigorCare membership is subject to the VigorCare Terms & Conditions (see terms tab, above) and should be taken out within 6 months of purchase of your new product
VigorCare Service Packs
VigorCare subscription is available for several categories of product. Determine the correct pack for your product below. NOTE: The subscription must be activated via the link below within 6 months of your router and service pack being purchased.
VigorCare Activation Link
Warranty Terms & Conditions Apply - please see here